Friday 7 October 2011

Hmm, so this is Blogspot?


This is just a short introduction to myself and my blog, I will try and keep it as sane and normal as possible, but I can't guarantee anything!

So let's start with me finding this site, eh? Well despite it's popularity, I would never have created a Blog, but I have this friend called Jason, a very good friend if I may so say, he very quickly persuaded me to set up an account, it just took some enthusiasm and time for me to do so, His blog can be found here!

I will now just quickly go over some planned topics I will be likely bringing up during my time writing for this blog, I'll start by saying that it will be mainly surrounding the field of Astronomy and Cosmology.
This is a good time to say that yes, I am a very avid stargazer, I love looking up at the night sky and thinking "What if?", I'll have to admit, and this is without using it an excuse, I am not the wisest of people when it comes to all things advanced and E=Mc(Stupid squared icon!) So some of what I may say, may be wrong. I am going to blame this on my age, if you see any little errors in my Astronomical writings, please don't rage at me, I am only 14!

Haha, enough with the babble, here is a quick list, or summary of topics I will be writing about;

. Astronomy
. Cosmology
. Theory's, often crazy and stupid!
. Music
. Short Stories
. Life problems (Hopefully none will occur!)
. Women!
. Food!

And I'm sure what ever else pops into my head. We shall see....

I will now bid all you good people farewell, and leave you a taster of my music taste, enjoy!

My easy listening...

My harder songs for rainier days


  

No comments:

Post a Comment